1981 St Agnes Catholic grade school
1985 Georgetown Visitation High School Preparatory School for Girls
1989 University of Mary Washington
1993 Virginia Commonwealth University – Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry
DDS certification from Virginia Commonwealth University (MCV-VCU)
Over 29 years of monthly classes on subjects such as of root canals, implants, periodontics, orthodontics, airway and cosmetic dentistry
Advanced Invisalign® Certification since 1999.
Dental school is 300 class hours over 4 years and Dr. Roca has completed these additional classes in the last 3 years totaling in well over 300 hours:
- Connecting the Dots – Dr Ben Miraglia
- The BaleDoneen® Method for the Prevention of Heart Attacks, Ischemic Strokes and Diabetes: Appreciating the Role of Oral Health
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Minimal Invasive Smile Design
- QOM certification in Orofacial Myology as a certified qualified orofacial myologist with Sandra Holtzman.
- Advanced Certification in Healthy Start – Dr. Jill Branch
- Beginners Myobrace® Certification with Dr. Barry Raphael, Dr. German Ramirez, Dr. Kathy Sherry
- Two advanced Myobrace® certifications with Dr Barry Raphael
- Advanced Certification in Myobrace® from the Netherlands. This involved five days of lectures with Dr. Chris Ferrall, Dr. John Flutter, Dr. German Ramirez, Dr. Luca Levrini, Dr. Chris Norton, Patrick McKeown and Peter Helderop
- Advanced certification in the cranial facial growth complex using Myobrace, TMJ-BDS, and sleep disordered breathing specifically training hours with Dr. Barry Raphael and Dr. Ana Gomez
- Silver Invisalign® Clear Aligner premier provider
- Advanced training in myofunctional therapy with Sandra Pinkerton
- Ambassador of the Breathe Institute, and trained in functional frenum releases by Dr. Soroush Zaghi, MD (TBI)
- Graduate of the Tongue Tie Academy (TTA) in the Advanced Live Patient Course with Richard Baxter, DDS
- Pediatric Tongue and lip ties weekend class taught by Dr. Brynn Leroux, DDS and Dr. Matthew Rowe
- Attended Collaboration Cures Conferences 2018,2019,2020 and 2021 which is a collaborative meeting, with AAOSH, AAPMD (American Association of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry), and other allied organizations. Experience hands-on workshops, joint sessions, multiple tracks and networking with medical, dental, and allied health fields. This is a rapidly growing movement created to battle the epidemic of chronic disease, poor performance and reduced quality of life.
- American Laser Study Club Breathe and Thrive Symposium 2020, 2021
- Certified as a practitioner trained in Integrative Breathing Therapy ( IBT) with Dr. Rosalba Courtney, DO, ND, PHD in Breathing, Buteyko breathing, Resonance Frequency Breathing, Capnometry, Heart Rate Variability, Biofeedback, Intermittent Hypoxic Training, Mindful-Breath and Movement, resistance training breathing and dynamic breathing.
- Graduate of the Right Sleep for Clinicians Mini Residency with Dr. Stasha Gominak, MD
- Graduate of the Alf interface academy with Dr. Nordstrom
- Graduate of ALF Therapy and the Cranial Concept with Dr. Ljuba Lemke.
- Trained with Dr. Lois Laynee on Restorative Breathing and Cranial Nerves Neurosequencing.
- Graduate of Airway Health Solutions Mini-Residency for Pediatrics and Adults – Dr. Ben Miraglia
- Alumni of Advanced Airway Health Solutions Mini-Residency with Dr. Ben Miraglia
- Trained on MSE throughout the years with Dr. Rebecca Brokow, Dr. Won Moon, Dr. Richard Sing, Audrey Yoon and Dr. Martha Evans
- Graduate of Fast and Functional Neuromyofascial release for TMD and orofacial pain with Timothy king and Sarah Beach
- Graduate of postual restoration institute weekend class on occlusal cervical restoration by Ron Hruska
- Buteko-trained with Patrick McKeown
- Heart Math – Certified
- Graduate of one-on-one training with Dr. Theodore Belfor, DDS to learn his comprehensive patient evaluation of face and airway development with cone beam 3D X-Ray (CBCT), the restoration of autonomic nervous system and toning the airway to help sleep disordered breathing using the Homeoblock™ and Pod Appliances.
- Graduate of Forwardontics, Postrural Orthodontics and GOPEX using the Wong Widget and Biobloc Orthotropics with Dr Simon Wong and Dr. Sandra Khan.
- Myo Munchee Certification
- Founding Member of ASAP ( Airway, Sleep and Pediatric Pathways) study club
- Member of the Virginia Dental Association
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Member of the International Affiliates of Tongue Tie professionals
- Member of the Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry
- Member of Academy of Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- Member of the Foundation for Airway Health
- Member of the ALF Midliners Study Club
- Member of the Breathe Outlook Research Initiative
- Member of American Laser Study Club
- Member of the Academy of Orofacial Myology